Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 03:00:26 -0500

122 
FQPS01 NFFN 050600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 050800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 060600 UTC.

 LOW L1[1009 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 21S 164E AT 050600 UTC. L1 SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 05S 170E 10S 179W 14S 173W TO TROUGH T1
16S 170W TO L1 TO 25S 162W. CZ1 AND T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF CZ1 AND T1 IN THE AREA NORTH OF 18S. ELSEWHERE, POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 80 MILES
OF T1.    

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 12S 160E 12S 165E 18S 180 20S 175W 25S 168W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2 IN THE AREA WEST OF
175W. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS.

TROUGH T2 15S 149W 20S 151W 23S 150W 25S 147W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES
OF T2. 

WEAK TROUGH T3 10S 166W 15S 162W TO L1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW ISOLATED THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 19S 165E 25S 178W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND FEW ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND WEST OF 175W, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 162E AND 168W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.