Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 04:23:51 -0500

486 
TXPN29 KNES 050922
SIMWIR

A.  14W (NONAME)

B.  05/0832Z

C.  19.1N

D.  109.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  OVERLAND

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM LLC IS OVERLAND.

    NIL

...KIBLER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.