Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 09:55:37 -0500

380 
ATPQ40 PGUM 051455
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST WED OCT 6 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

AN UPPER LOW WEST OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 18N156E IS ENHANCING SHOWERS 
AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 13N161E TO 
22N170E AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF 27N153E AND 
22N 160E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS IN THREE AREAS ACROSS MICRONESIA. THE FIRST IS WEST OF 
PALAU AND YAP OR WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE FROM 10N130E TO 13N136E 
AND WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE 6N130E TO 7N136E.  THE SECOND...SOUTH 
OF THE MARIANAS BETWEEN 3N AND 10N FROM 141E TO 148E AND THE 
THIRD...FROM CHUUK THROUGH MAJURO BETWEEN 6N AND 11N FROM 151E 
TO 172E. 

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.