Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 13:28:06 -0500

725 
TPPN11 PGTW 051812

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 14W (NE OF HAINAN)

B. 05/1732Z

C. 20.1N

D. 111.1E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5/S0.0/24HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. CNVCTN SHEARS 15NM FROM LLCC YIELDING
3.5 DT. DT UNREPRESENTATIVE. MET AND PT YIELD 1.5. DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.