Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 15:10:06 -0500

938 
FQPS01 NFFN 051800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 052000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 061800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 10S 170E 10S 178E 14S 171W 18S 164W TO
TROUGH T1 20S 163W 25S 161W. CZ1 AND T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF CZ1 AND T1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 16S 179E 18S 176W 20S 169W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ2. 

TROUGH T2 14S 161W 20S 156W 25S 155W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2. 

TROUGH T3 19S 141W 25S 137W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF 19S 167E 22S 177E 25S 175W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND WEST OF 175W, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 168E AND 155W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.