Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 21:50:36 -0500

605 
ATPQ40 PGUM 060250
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST WED OCT 6 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR AN UPPER 
LOW CENTERED WEST OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 19N159E IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 
13N159E TO 16N168E TO 25N163E TO 25N153E BACK TO 13N159E. 

A SHEAR LINE WEST OF IWO TO EXTENDS FROM WEST OF 21N130E 
NORTHEASTWARD BEYOND 25N142E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NORTH OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 25N137E TO 
22N137E TO 22N140E ENDING AT 25N143E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS MUCH OF MICRONESIA FROM PALAU TO MAJURO IN A 
GENERAL AREA BETWEEN 4N AND 11N FROM 130E TO 173E...AND EAST OF 176E 
FROM 3N TO 8N.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.