Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 03:01:05 -0500

245 
FQPS01 NFFN 060600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 060800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 070600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 11S 170E 15S 178E 2OS 168W 25S 162W.
CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES
AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1. 

TROUGH T1 12S 178W 16S 170W 18S 165W 25S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 16S 153W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2. 

FRONT F 18S 142W 25S 137W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND FEW ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF F.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF 18S 165E 21S 175E 23S 175W 25S 165W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND WEST OF 170W, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 155W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND BETWEEN 165E AND 150W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.