Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 15:00:06 -0500

838 
FQPS01 NFFN 061800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 062000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 071800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 13S 170E 16S 176E 18S 175W 19S 165W
21S 157W 25S 154W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN,
HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1. 

WEAK TROUGH T1 11S 164W 10S 158W 10S 153W SLOW MOVING. A FEW SHOWERS
WITHIN 080 MILES OF T1.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 19S 165E 20S 175E 21S 180 21S 175W 23S 170W 25S
165W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 120
MILES OF F1.  

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND WEST OF 165W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 160W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND WEST OF 165W, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.