Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 22:16:16 -0500

013 
ATPQ40 PGUM 070316
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST THU OCT 7 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A WEAK FRONTAL SYSTEM IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS IN THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE DISCUSSION OF THE 
DISCUSSION SOUTHEAST OF OKINAWA BETWEEN 21N AND 25N FROM 130E TO 
139E. 

AN UPPER LOW CENTERED AT 23N150E IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
A FEW THUNDERSTORMS AROUND MINAMI TORI SHEMA BETWEEN 21N AND 25N 
FROM 150E TO 161E. 

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW
THUNDERSTORMS NORTH OF KOROR BETWEEN 10N AND 13N FROM 131E TO 
139E...SOUTH OF KOROR BETWEEN 4N AND 6N FROM 130E TO 138E. 

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS FROM JUST EAST OF YAP...OVER CHUUK...POHNPEI AND 
KWAJELEIN BETWEEN 5N AND 11N FROM 140E TO 171E. CONTINUING 
EASTWARD...A SURFACE TROUGH EAST OF MAJURO RUNNING FROM 6N173E TO 
11N176E IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN 4N AND 10N FROM 173E 
TO THE DATELINE. 

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.