Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 03:00:13 -0500

879 
FQPS01 NFFN 070600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 070800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 080600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 11S 166E 15S 174E 17S 180 18S 175W 20S
165W 22S 159W 25S 153W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN RAIN, HEAVY AT
TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA
WEST OF 178W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1. 

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 20S 166E 21S 175E 21S 180 21S 175W 22S 168W 25S
160W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 120
MILES OF F1.  

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 165W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.