Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:57:51 -0500

533 
ATPQ40 PGUM 071457
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST FRI OCT 8 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N154E TO 14N150E. 
CONVERGING WINDS NEAR THE TROUGH ARE PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
A FEW THUNDERSTORMS EAST OF THE MARIANAS BETWEEN 16N AND 10N FROM 
147E TO 157E AND SOUTHEAST OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA WITHIN AN AREA 
BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 20N153E TO 25N158E TO 17N161E TO 15N158E BACK 
TO 20N153E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS OVER YAP BETWEEN 12N AND 3N FROM 135E TO 146E. FARTHER 
EAST...SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE LOCATED SOUTH OF CHUUK AND OVER POHNPEI 
WITHIN 120 MILES OF A LINE FROM 5N148E TO 8N165E AND EAST OF THE 
MARSHALL ISLANDS BETWEEN 11N AND 6N FROM 171E TO THE DATE LINE. 

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.