Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:03:04 -0500

529 
FQPS01 NFFN 071800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 072000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 081800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 10S 165E 11S 170E 13S 175E 15S 180 17S
175W 19S 170W 20S 165W 22S 160W 25S 156W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
CZ1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 175W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1. 

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 17S 167E 18S 175E 19S 180 19S 175W 21S 170W 23S
165W 25S 161W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF F1.  

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 160W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.