Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 22:16:29 -0500

965 
ATPQ40 PGUM 080316
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST FRI OCT 8 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHWARD FROM 25N136E TO 21N135E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTHEAST OF 
OKINAWA EAST OF THE TROUGH WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 
25N139E TO 20N136E. 

AN UPPER-TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 16N144E TO AN UPPER-LOW 
CENTERED AT 22N150E AND CONTINUES TO 25N152E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND EAST OF THE TROUGH  SOUTH AND EAST OF 
MINAMI TORI SHEMA BETWEEN 19N AND 25N FROM 153E TO 157E. ANOTHER 
UPPER-LOW EAST OF WAKE ISLAND CENTERED AT 20N172E IS PRODUCING 
WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 175 MILES OF THE 
CENTER OF THE LOW.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTH OF KOROR AROUND YAP AND CHUUK AND SOUTH OF
GUAM BETWEEN 3N AND 12N FROM 132E TO 155E...NORTH OF KWAJALEIN... 
KOSRAE AND MAJURO WITHIN 75 MILES OF A LINE FROM 10N160E TO 
9N174E...AND NORTHEAST OF MAJURO BETWEEN 8N AND 17N FROM 174E TO 
180.     

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.