Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 23:45:16 -0500

759 
FZPN40 PHFO 080445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC FRI OCT 08 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC OCT 08 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC OCT 09 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC OCT 10 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT FROM 30N152W TO 27N164W NEARLY STATIONARY. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED.

.FRONT FROM 30N165W TO 27N175W MOVING E SLOWLY.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N158W TO 27N168W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N151W TO 27N160W TO 30N172W.

.RIDGE FROM 27N140W TO 24N161W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.RIDGE FROM 30N179W TO 287N173W MOVING SE 10 KT.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF 20N172E.

.ITCZ FROM 08N140W TO 10N160W TO 09N180W TO 08N160E. SCATTERED 
MODERATE TO STRONG TSTMS WITHIN 300 NM N AND 180 NM S OF ITCZ 
BETWEEN 175W AND 174E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS ELSEWHERE WITHIN
180 NM OF ITCZ.

$$
.FORECASTER CRAIG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.