Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 03:00:10 -0500

871 
FQPS01 NFFN 080600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 080800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 090600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 10S 160E 10S 170E 12S 177E 15S 180 18S 179W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA EAST OF 175W.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ. 

TROUGH T 07S 174E 10S 179W 15S 170W 20S 161W 25S 154W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 180 MILES OF T.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F 18S 166E 19S 170E 19S 180 20S 170W 22S 164W 25S 157W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF F.  

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 160W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.