Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 15:10:04 -0500

997 
FQPS01 NFFN 081800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 082000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 091800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 13S 178E 15S 180 19S 177W 20S 165W 21S 159W TO
STATIONARY FRONT SF 22S 155W 25S 149W. CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 160 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 165W.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1 AND SF.   

WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 06S 160E 06S 170E SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS
WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T 08S 168W 14S 161W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T.
 
IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 180 AND 165W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.