Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:05:02 -0500

873 
TXPN21 KNES 082103
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96W)

B.  08/2030Z

C.  20.3N

D.  111.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...SFC WIND FIELDS FROM SFC OBS...SHIPS...AND ASCAT SHOW
HINTS OF BROAD BUT WEAK CLOSED CIRCULATION OFFSHORE OF HAINAN ISLAND
AND IS ASSOCIATED WITH PERSISTENT CONVECTIVE CLUSTER. OVERSHOOTING TOPS
AND ACTIVE CONVECTION ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE CLUSTER WRAPS .3 ON LOG10
FOR DT OF 1.5. MET IS 1.5. PT IS 1.5.FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.