Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:40:16 -0500

025 
FZPN40 PHFO 082240
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC FRI OCT 08 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC OCT 08 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC OCT 09 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC OCT 10 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.HIGH 29N178W 1017 MB MOVING ESE 10 KT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 29N172W DISSIPATING.

.DISSIPATING FRONT FROM 30N148W TO 27N155W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.DISSIPATING FRONT FROM 30N157W TO 27N168W MOVING E SLOWLY.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WEAKENING FRONT FROM 30N155W TO 26N175W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST DISSIPATING FRONT MERGING WITH FRONT BELOW.

.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT NEAR 30N154W TO 28N162W TO 29N170W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N145W TO 27N155W TO 30N164W.

.RIDGE FROM 26N140W TO 24N150W TO 24N157W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF 20N172E.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 09N155W TO 19N168W TO 07N177E. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF ITCZ E OF 153W. SCATTERED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM S OF ITCZ BETWEEN 154W AND 159W AND WITHIN 90 NM 
OF ITCZ BETWEEN 163W AND 173W. 

$$
.FORECASTER JHOAG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.