Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 23:01:25 -0500

169 
TXPN21 KNES 090359
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96W)

B.  09/0257Z

C.  19.3N

D.  110.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  OVERLAND

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/TMI/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER...IF ONE EXISTS...IS DIFFICULT
TO IDENTIFY AND BASED ON EXTRAPOLATION OF MICROWAVE FIXES WHICH WERE
SIGNIFICANTLY FARTHER SOUTH OF THE 2030Z FIX. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL
BULLETIN UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    08/2110Z 18.6N 110.7E TMI
    08/2146Z 18.7N 110.6E SSMIS
    08/2147Z 18.6N 110.8E SSMI

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.