Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 23:40:31 -0500

937 
FZPN40 PHFO 090440
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC SAT OCT 09 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC OCT 09 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC OCT 10 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC OCT 11 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.HIGH 29N178W 1018 MB MOVING ESE SLOWLY.
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 29N171W DISSIPATING.

.DISSIPATING FRONT FROM 30N148W TO 28N155W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N149W TO 28N156W TO 29N164W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST STATIONARY FRONT FROM 30N146W TO 27N156W TO 
30N163W.

.RIDGE FROM 26N140W TO 24N157W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF POINT 15N174E...AND POINT 
19N169E...AND POINT 18N175W AND POINT 15N143W.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 09N154W TO 10N167W TO 07N176E. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF ITCZ E OF 179W. 

$$
.FORECASTER JHOAG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.