Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 03:00:14 -0500

577 
FQPS01 NFFN 090700
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 090800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 100600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 178E 15S 178W 19S 174W 18S 167W 20S 156W 
TO STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 145W. CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180
MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 160W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1
AND SF.   

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 02S 155W 06S 160W 08S 164W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130
MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T 19S 160E 21S 166E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T.
 
IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 175W AND 160W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.