Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 10:06:44 -0500

873 
ATPQ40 PGUM 091506
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SUN OCT 10 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHWARD FROM 23N150E TO SAIPAN...THEN 
CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD TO END NEAR 10N130E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE 
FOUND OVER KOROR BETWEEN 15N AND 6N FROM 130E TO 137E AND OVER THE 
MARIANAS BETWEEN 17N AND 12N FROM 144E TO 150E.

AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW CENTERED AT 18N169E IS GENERATING SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS JUST EAST OF WAKE ISLAND BETWEEN 
21N AND 15N FROM 167E TO 175E.

ANOTHER UPPER-LEVEL LOW IS CENTERED AT 24N145E. SCATTERED SHOWERS 
ARE LOCATED SOUTHWEST OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA BETWEEN 24N AND 18N FROM 
146E TO 154E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS OVER CHUUK AND POHNPEI WITHIN 120 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
5N152E TO 8N162E. FARTHER EAST...SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND EAST OF 
THE MARSHALL ISLANDS WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N173E TO 8N180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.