Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 13:28:04 -0500

676 
TPPN10 PGTW 091825

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 96W (E OF HAINAN)

B. 09/1730Z

C. 20.0N

D. 111.3E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/18HRS  STT: S0.0/12HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPS .25 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDING 1.0 DT. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.