Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 14:57:34 -0500

854 
FQPS01 NFFN 091800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 092000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING  

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 101800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 05S 160E 07S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL  RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
CZ1.

WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 176E 11S 177W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS
WITHIN 060 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T 13S 174W 18S 172W 24S 176W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 160
MILES EAST OF T IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF
T.
 
STATIONARY FRONT SF 24S 175W 20S 158W 25S 138W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 173W AND 158W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 180, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.