Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 19:17:10 -0500

073 
TPPN10 PGTW 100013

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 96W (E OF HAINAN)

B. 09/2330Z

C. 20.8N

D. 111.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .25 ON LOG10 SPIRAL
YIELDING 1.0 DT. MET AND PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   09/1820Z  20.0N  111.8E  MMHS
   09/2015Z  20.3N  111.9E  TRMM
   09/2132Z  20.5N  111.9E  SSMI

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.