Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 22:12:58 -0500

887 
TXPN21 KNES 100311
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96W)

B.  10/0230Z

C.  20.7N

D.  112.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...MICROWAVE AND ANIMATED VISIBLE IMAGERY SUGGEST THAT
THE DISTURBANCE IS MERELY A TROF AXIS WITH NO DISCERNIBLE CLOSED
LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER. POSITION PROVIDED IS SIMPLY BASED ON
EXTRAPOLATION. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL BULLETIN ISSUED UNLESS REGENERATION
OCCURS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.