Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 03:00:16 -0500

948 
FQPS01 NFFN 100600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 100800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 110600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 08S 160E 09S 170E 10S 175E 12S 180 14S 175W 17S
170W 20S 168W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA EAST OF
172W AND WEST OF 168W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 175W 22S 170W 22S 165W 23S 160W 22S 155W 22S
150W 23S 145W 24S 140W 25S 136W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN
AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF SF IN THE AREA WEST OF
165W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 173W AND 125W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS AND UP TO 35 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 180, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.