Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:53:53 -0500

110 
ATPQ40 PGUM 101453
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST MON OCT 11 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND BETWEEN 19N 
AND 25N FROM 143E TO 150E NEAR AN UPPER LOW CENTERED NORTHWEST OF 
PAGAN ISLAND NEAR 20N141E.

ANOTHER UPPER LOW JUST SOUTH OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 16N168E IS 
PRODUCING A SMALL CLUSTER OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 
MILES OF 17N166E...JUST SOUTHWEST OF WAKE.

A MONSOON TROUGH EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM THE SOUTHERN PHILIPPINES 
THROUGH A WEAK CIRCULATION CENTERED NORTHWEST OF KOROR NEAR 9N132E 
TO ANOTHER CIRCULATION JUST EAST OF GUAM NEAR 13N148E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND IN TWO AREAS. THE FIRST 
IS NORTHWEST OF YAP AND KOROR...BETWEEN 9N AND 12N FROM 130E TO 
138E. THE SECOND IS JUST SOUTH AND EAST OF THE MARIANAS IN AN AREA 
BOUNDED BY 10N142E TO 4N146E TO 16N152E TO 17N147E BACK TO 10N142E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS EAST OF 
POHNPEI...ACROSS KOSRAE AND MAJURO...AND JUST SOUTH OF KWAJALEIN 
WITHIN 130 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 6N161E TO 6N172E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.