Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 15:04:26 -0500

968 
FQPS01 NFFN 101800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 102000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 111800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 09S 175E 13S 180 18S 175W 22S 173W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 175W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY
IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF
CZ.

TROUGH T1 08S 160E 11S 165E 15S 170E 20S 172E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 16S 168W 20S 165W 22S 162W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 162W 23S 160W 21S 155W 20S 150W 20S 145W 21S
140W 23S 135W 25S 131W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF SF IN THE AREA WEST OF
160W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 173W AND 125W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS AND UP TO 35 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 178W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS AND UPTO 35 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.