Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 17:04:50 -0500

373 
TXPN22 KNES 102203
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  10/2130Z

C.  10.5N

D.  129.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION WRAPS .2 TO .3 ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT
OF 1.0.  MET AND PT = 1.0.  FT BASED ON DT.

    NIL

...KIBLER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.