Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 22:07:27 -0500

056 
TXPN22 KNES 110305
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (99W)

B.  11/0230Z

C.  12.5N

D.  130.7E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...NO WELL DEFINED CIRCULATION CAN BE DETECTED AS WELL AS
ANY WELL ORGANIZED CONVECTION. FT BASED ON DT. THIS WILL BE THE LAST
CLASSIFICATION ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REDEVELOPMENT OCCURS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.