Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 03:00:13 -0500

727 
FQPS01 NFFN 110600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 110800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 002 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Oct 11/0701
UTC 2010 UTC.
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 23S 160E 23S 170E 25S 175E 25S 160E 23S 160E,
EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS. 
AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 001. 

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 120600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 11S 160E 12S 165E 12S 177E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 17S 160E 20S 168E 22S 172E TO F1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 09S 175E 15S 178W 18S 176W 25S 176W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES
OF T2. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 FM T1 TO 25S 179W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 166W 20S 153W 19S 145W 20S 139W 25S 132W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF SF2 IN THE AREA WEST OF 156W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY
IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 165W AND 130W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

OUTSIDE GALE WARNING AREA AND SOUTH OF 18S AND WEST OF 172W, EXPECT
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE TO
HEAVY SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.