Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:45:53 -0500

885 
ATPQ40 PGUM 111445
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST TUE OCT 12 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A MONSOON TROUGH EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM THE SOUTHERN PHILIPPINES 
THROUGH A WEAK CIRCULATION WEST-NORTHWEST OF KOROR NEAR 11N128E TO 
ANOTHER CIRCULATION NEAR GUAM AT 14N144E. AN UPPER LOW NORTHWEST OF 
PAGAN ISLAND IS CENTERED NEAR 19N141E. THESE FEATURES ARE PRODUCING 
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS NORTH OF KOROR BETWEEN 10N AND 
13N FROM 133E TO 137E...AND ACROSS THE MARIANAS IN AN AREA BOUNDED 
BY 18N144E TO 14N140E TO 9N148E BACK TO 18N144E. 

A LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION WEST OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 18N161E IS 
COMBINING WITH UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE TO GENERATE SCATTERED SHOWERS 
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 15N AND 20N FROM 160E TO 170E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN CHUUK AND POHNPEI BETWEEN 5N AND 9N FROM 152E 
TO 158E...SOUTHEAST OF YAP BETWEEN 5N AND 8N FROM 140E TO 148E...AND 
WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM SOUTHEAST OF POHNPEI AT 
6N160E TO 10N168E AND EASTWARD TO BEYOND THE DATELINE.

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.