Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:00:14 -0500

675 
FQPS01 NFFN 111800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 112000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 004 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Oct 11/1909
UTC 2010 UTC.IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 23S 160E 23S 172E 25S 177E 25S
160E 23S 160E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS. AREA OF GALES
SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 003.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 121800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 12S 160E 13S 170E 17S 178W TO TROUGH T1 19S 175W
25S 172W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT
TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 21S 160E 20S 170E 25S 178W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 166W 22S 160W 19S 150W 22S 140W 25S 138W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND EAST OF 155W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

OUTSIDE GALE WARNING AREA AND SOUTH OF 18S AND WEST OF 175W, EXPECT
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND WEST OF 180.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.