Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:02:19 -0500

546 
ATPQ40 PGUM 120202
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST TUE OCT 12 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A MONSOON TROUGH EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM THE PHILIPPINES THROUGH A 
CIRCULATION NORTHWEST OF YAP NEAR 12N134E TO ANOTHER CIRCULATION 
NEAR GUAM AT 13N144E. AN UPPER LOW WEST OF PAGAN ISLAND IS CENTERED 
NEAR 20N140E. THESE FEATURES ARE PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS IN AN AREA FROM 20N144E TO 14N149E TO 3N142E 
TO 12N131E BACK TO 20N144E.

A DISTURBANCE NEAR CHUUK IS CAUSING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 9N151E TO 4N153E.

A LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION WEST OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 18N160E IS 
COMBINING WITH UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE TO GENERATE SCATTERED SHOWERS 
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 125 MILES OF A LINE FROM 19N160E 
TO 15N164E AND NORTH OF A LINE FROM 25N167E TO 21N172E TO 23N176E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS FROM EAST OF POHNPEI ACROSS THE MARSHALL ISLANDS 
BETWEEN 5N AND 12N FROM 160E TO 180. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE ALSO WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 12N175E TO 
14N179E.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.