Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 01:11:06 -0500

146 
TPPN11 PGTW 120608

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (SW OF GUAM)

B. 12/0530Z

C. 12.2N

D. 142.8E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .20 ON LOG
10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A 1.5. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   12/0331Z  12.1N  143.1E  MMHS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.