Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 01:20:07 -0500

342 
TPPN10 PGTW 120617

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 91W (PHILIPPINE SEA)

B. 12/0530Z

C. 11.0N

D. 134.4E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.5  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .20 ON LOG 10
SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A 1.0. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.