Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 02:56:19 -0500

176 
FQPS01 NFFN 120600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 120800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 006 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Oct 12/0705
UTC 2010 UTC.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 160E 19S 160E 20S 173E 25S 172E 25S 160E,
EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS OVER WATERS ONLY. 

AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 005.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 130600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 11S 160E 15S 173E 17S 180 24S 173W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 21S 160E 19S 170E 25S 179W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 20S 150W 23S 129W 25S 125W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 135W AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

OUTSIDE GALE WARNING AREA AND SOUTH OF 17S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 14S 160E 14S 177E
19S 177E 19S 180 25S 180 25S 160E 14S 160E.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.