Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 04:20:06 -0500

245 
TPPN11 PGTW 120918

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (SW OF GUAM)

B. 12/0830Z

C. 12.0N

D. 143.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   12/0331Z  12.1N  143.1E  MMHS
   12/0452Z  11.8N  143.4E  MMHS
   12/0818Z  11.8N  143.2E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.