Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 07:17:04 -0500

835 
TPPN10 PGTW 121214

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 91W (PHILIPPINE)

B. 12/1130Z

C. 10.1N

D. 133.8E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.5  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. DT TOO WEAK. PT YIELDS A 1.0. DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   12/0810Z  12.2N  136.3E  SSMI
   12/0819Z  12.2N  136.1E  SSMS
   12/0928Z  12.7N  134.8E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.