Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 07:27:04 -0500

948 
TPPN11 PGTW 121222

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (SW OF GUAM)

B. 12/1130Z

C. 11.4N

D. 143.3E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.0  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .30 ON LOG
10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A 2.0. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   12/0818Z  11.8N  143.2E  SSMS
   12/0928Z  11.1N  142.9E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.