Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:03:14 -0500

342 
TXPN23 KNES 121601
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  12/1457Z

C.  12.0N

D.  141.6E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...PBO IN PART ON 1134Z ASCAT DATA SHOWING A CLOSED CIRCULATION
WITH MAX WINDS OF 25KTS. 3/10 WHITE BAND RESULTS IN DT OF 1.5. PT AGREES
WHILE MET IS 1.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EARLE

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.