Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:33:04 -0500

955 
TPPN11 PGTW 121824

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (SW OF GUAM)

B. 12/1730Z

C. 12.2N

D. 141.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.0  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .25 ON LOG-10 SPIRAL
YIELDING A DT OF 1.5. PT AGREES. HOWEVER, DVORAK CONSTRAINTS
INSIST T# CANNOT BE LOWERED AT NIGHT DURING FIRST 48HRS OF
DEVELOPMENT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.