Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:35:05 -0500

877 
TPPN10 PGTW 121833

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 91W (PHILIPPINE SEA)

B. 12/1730Z

C. 11.7N

D. 133.4E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70A/PBO ANMTN/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .30 ON LOG-10
SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 1.5. FT BASED ON DT. PT AND MET AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.