Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:18:05 -0500

369 
FQPS01 NFFN 121800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 122000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 008 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Oct 12/1825
UTC 2010 UTC.
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 17S 160E 18S 171E 25S 172E 25S 160E 17S 160E,
EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS OVER WATERS ONLY. AREA OF GALES
SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 007.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 131800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 15S 171E 19S 179W 22S 175W 25S 174W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 178E 14S 176W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTROMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 20S 160E 19S 166E 19S 172E 22S 179E 25S 178W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 18S 152W 20S 141W 22S 134W 25S 126W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND WEST OF 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

OUTSIDE GALE WARNING AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND EAST OF 177E.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.