Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:09:33 -0500

218 
TXPN23 KNES 122108
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  12/2030Z

C.  12.0N

D.  141.7E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION WRAPS .3 ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF
1.5. WHITE BAND. MET = 1.0 AND PT = 1.5. FT BASED ON DT.

    NIL

...KIBLER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.