Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:23:07 -0500

842 
TPPN10 PGTW 122122

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 91W (PHILIPPINE SEA)

B. 12/2030Z

C. 12.4N

D. 132.3E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70A/PBO ANMTN/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   12/1650Z  11.8N  133.0E  AMSR
   12/1731Z  11.4N  132.9E  MMHS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.