Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:23:10 -0500

376 
TPPN10 PGTW 130021

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 91W (PHILIPPINE SEA)

B. 12/2330Z

C. 12.2N

D. 131.9E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .30 ON LOG-10 SPIRAL
YIELDING A DT OF 1.5. FT BASED ON DT. PT AND MET AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   12/2057Z  12.5N  132.1E  SSMS
   12/2205Z  12.6N  131.9E  SSMS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.