Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:25:06 -0500

866 
TPPN11 PGTW 130022

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (SW OF GUAM)

B. 12/2330Z

C. 12.1N

D. 140.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .35 ON LOG-10 SPIRAL
YIELDING A DT OF 2.0. FT BASED ON DT. PT AND MET AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   12/2151Z  12.4N  141.0E  AMSU

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.