Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:05:58 -0500

340 
ATPQ40 PGUM 130305
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST WED OCT 13 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 15W CENTERED NEAR 11N141E HAS MAXIMUM SUSTAINED 
WINDS OF 30 MPH...AND IS MOVING WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 8 MPH. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE BETWEEN 8N AND 14N 
FROM 129E TO 146E. FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION...SEE JTWC AND PGUM 
BULLETINS UNDER WMO HEADERS WTPN31 AND WTPQ31 RESPECTIVELY.

A CIRCULATION IS ALSO NEAR 12N132E WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 8N AND 13N FROM 130E TO 135E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS EAST OF KOSRAE WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 4N165E 
TO 8N168E AND WELL NORTH OF KWAJALEIN ATOLL IN AN AREA FROM 13N161E 
TO 17N168E TO 11N167E BACK TO 13N161E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE ALSO 
WIDESPREAD EAST OF A LINE FROM 18N170E TO 5N177E.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.